Friday, August 28, 2009

And the gentle landing we all adore

Hello, favorite blog in self-chosen colors. Not a rainbow on earth that could please me, I've seen all the wonders. A day at a time though, got these children to raise. Like little porcupines, you should see 'em, aw, the realm of impossibility, God love it!

So everyday, might as well just say it, I'm up before nine. 6 o'clock central time if you can actually believe it, and unlike most parents, that pleasure's all mine. Only so many perfect moments to make in a well-loved child's lifetime.

Lots of examples to set, you know, for the parents. The medication being passed around in the office, the zombie-like children, but good teachers (I mean that), lots of work I'm cut out for. Just today, convinced a kindergartner to invite her parents to lunch.

Told her I need more grown up friends, and I think that impressed her. Her Daddy's too busy working around the house, she said. But Daddies love to make time, especially when asked by a smiling little girl! And, an idea was born.

No comments:

Post a Comment