Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Getting reacquainted

Oh boy, when you're in the system, you're in. Defines my life quite well thank you, orders my day, and what's this...free time? Like practically endless free time day after day, to spend however I endlessly feel driven or led? And you know me and my lack of free will, fully dependent on destiny for everything. Love that feeling!

Could you believe the only thing missing besides a tad more noise from happy, healthy children (library's quiet) is a hot Starbucks nearby. Not that I'd complain anyway, I'm no Kim Kardashian who never gets her needs met. Imagining her clothing bills alone makes me nauseous, plus the flowers she'd demand. Endless supplies of all the goods the working class must offer, for practically nothing.

Why compare apples to oranges anyway, some people might try, not sure why. Don't get me started though, on perfect starlets or even homeschooling, you. Everything's exactly how I love it, all aligned and perfect, one day at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment