Sunday, October 4, 2009

Inequality

I'm not exactly a sex slave, serving 40 filthy men a day...but somewhere in between there, and Drew Barrymore, celebrating her current goal in life, which is to do everything that scares her. You mean everything, Drew "even a Cover Girl" Barrymore?

I suppose I should know what I'm talking about when I ask that, instead of just throwing it out there. It's at the top of my list though, besides Kanye and Letterman. So, being a lady like she is, I thought I'd just begin there.

So what's it like, after all those years of struggling to accept the name you've been given, to find the courage to face all those parts of yourself you could never just naturally believe in. So hard.

Avoiding real life to engage with your characters, I couldn't imagine even for an instance, wouldn't want to. All those buffers in place to keep you comfy and protected, so you can perfect your work. How sincere, and I mean that.

No comments:

Post a Comment