Friday, October 16, 2009

A professional moderator or...

maybe I'll just determine the direction of our country for the next 30 years, or forty...and teach men to be more civilized in public discussion, and um, get Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh more airtime than any breasts McCain could fashion for a one-time only viewing.

Nice move, babe! Totally retro. I remember the first time I wore a low cut blouse, fine, it was maternity wear from Target, with ruffles AND denim. Just a couple weeks back, and I, like you Meghan, could not believe the world that opened up before me.

Suddenly, women everywhere were also sporting cleave-love, and unapologetically! Inspired me to be the writer I am today. Of course, I felt like a newbie. A flat-chested one at that, I'll admit I favor pregnancy for specifically that reason. C'mon, you know you do it too.

But what I found was, that 3-4 ladies out of the average, oh, I don't know, however many were surrounding me at the time...they knew what I was going through because THEY HAD GONE THROUGH IT TOO! And it didn't stop them from forcing America to avoid staring, what power.

Isn't womanhood a miracle?

Love ya !!! Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment