Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Last post, I promise

No really, but this one's important. More important than anything I previously wrote today, and it has to do with llamas. I know, you're probably surprised that I'd go so far out of my way to write a tenth post about llamas, but llama means "name" in Spanish, and so I'm going to count this one as a language credit when I turn our records into the superintendent. Of course we keep records!!

I must apologize in a very sincere way to a llama. I think back on the way I allowed the llama to jump over the fence, and then I told the llama I was having great kebobs on Mothers Day, and I didn't even bother to say that this was the first Mothers Day the weather even cooperated so we could make kebobs.

I didn't want the llama to feel bad, or even have to consider the fact that I eat kebobs on Mothers Day, but something told me it was important for the llama to know. I regret hurting the llama, I really, sincerely do.

Llamas are going to be the best pets owned by children all across America, and wait until I dress my llama up as the Easter Bunny next year. Yes, that's just about a year from now, and he's going to look really silly in those ears.

But that doesn't excuse the llama's previous owner for being insensitive to what it means when a llama goes so far out of its way to just be a genuine llama, despite what even the best llama agent would recommend for that llama's career.

I thank llamas everywhere for being so incredibly heart-wrenchingly beautiful deep in their souls, and conveniently also in their biceps and jawlines. But, I need the llama that I hurt to know that I'm sorry. Because that means more to me than anything I've written today so far. And if a guy named Jimmy reads this, I don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment