Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Lightning round

All education, light and life convenient extras. As I rephilosophize my new life direction, able to inhale and exhale all the oxygen I encounter, you'd be surprised how swiftly change takes place. My house and its crevices are all the evidence I need.

For awhile there, I was just blaming elves for the accumulating dust, every standard I ever upheld magically replaced by tolerance of disorder and worse, filth. Not feng shui, nor the change of real seasons, could lure me back into sane.

Losing my magical powers was the last straw, no loving God just "allows" in the presence of truth. Or so she says...when really, she just wants to brag about how she's cleaning her house. Totally going to get the Swiffers out on Monday, for sure.

Presently, it's just zip speed pace at folding laundry, conquering corners I hadn't wanted to admit existed, and the basement. Gonna whip my whole being back into shape, as reflected in my environment's not so subtle cues.

No comments:

Post a Comment