Monday, November 9, 2009

Lovelier than average weekend

And on into the morning, you know. Met the most amazing Pakistani doctor this AM, such a sense of humor, and always educational. I just learn, and learn, and learn...wherever I go. This time, basic Indian wisdom exchanged, no, not too much mentioned about actual humors. Love those though.

Illiteracy rates, caste systems, and payment with chickens...yup, that's how my life goes. Should probably mention too that half my kids are STILL sick, all the fault of that dang truth school. Two months straight of this, that, or the other, wipes us all out regularly, but I never hash that out.

Not on here, not in my precious space, because that would be wrong. Who wants to hear about it anyway, might taint someone's fragile existence, and so my instinct just naturally says, "whoa". Kind of a tendency I might even have, probably more sanguine than melancholic, and definitely not phlegmatic or choleric, I'm just not that way, so.

Anyone really think Jon Stewart studied Greek, or medicine anyway? Um, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment