Saturday, November 14, 2009

Only one-hour of free speech

Available next year at my local library. And here I was so set in my boots to destroy the East Grand Forks library's reputation where illogical computer usage is concerned. Hitler's glare alone kept me from attending that rat hole back in, lemme think freely here...August.

The heavy just informed me, as I witnessed one of those spectacles I would never otherwise participate in...kicking someone off a computer (because THERE'S NOT ENOUGH to go around). He'd been warned time and time again, and NOT LISTENED!!!

A "special" program will be installed (licking their lips and waiting impatiently for it, she might add on behalf of all the others). An hour time limit FOR EVERYONE who dares enter, and no my friendly tax payer, there will be no option to check back in on one. Uh oh.

But I can't afford the risk of owning a computer in my own home! And I'd never cramp my fingers on one of THOSE devices, ever. Guess I'll just have to project everything into my mind, and then back on to paper. Bummer!

No comments:

Post a Comment