Thursday, July 23, 2009

Knots

Untie me destiny, no wait, I'm trying to see. Hate it when luck steers you into the best shiatsu healer the Northwest Coast hides there, midback to the right of the spine, couldn't work it out. The healer or the knot, whatever. Reminds me of back in the day when energy medicine was a course I'd have taken, all those years back when I first became me.

Me, being mother. She's truly a master, the first of her kind. Only because, self-centered world I live in, where everything that occurs, well you get the picture...first of her kind. And behind my left lung where I keep all my secrets, I refused to let go, three more sessions I thought and that grief would be mine. Maybe next time.

Until then, I'm up wishing I was home now, believe it or not, homeschooling math. Actually laying in bed wondering about the systems we surrender our children to, imagining structure and teaching kids math. Conversing with all I hide deep inside, what is IN there? As if I don't know, when I so totally do. Fear is the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment