Thursday, July 2, 2009

Congruence is...

a full-time job, without distraction, all the way back to who I was before. Old habits broken, zero responsibility for anyone's direction but my own. No good luck to share.

Stepping back into my old self, stuck forgiving my missteps and justifying my humanness, but letting it all go. None of it was worth it, can't remember, won't.

So strong once, absolutely sure in my steps, but now I've tripped, it's unforgivable. A decade of devotion to my principles, that pride was there for a reason, I deserved it, I earned it. Oh well.

I can only move forward and wonder how and why and for what purpose I'd do this to my own self. What a fool, a wrecked life, I've no compassion, I've run out.

Someday, maybe somehow, I'll earn back my whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment