Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Not a huge fan

Of the title, I'm meaning. Let's be obvious first...don't really like having oh no, no no no no as the title on my growingupartists sidebar. Of all the blogs I'm going to feature, I choose the one with all my favorite colors, and so in my quest for congruence, better spiff this betty up now.

Expect the tangent here, reliably. This one won't be painful I promise. Totally through that phase, c'mon, I'm an artist remember? And who am I if not one to move on completely (from old phase to knew), and never backwards. Trust me.

I'm complaining though, nothing new. Knew! How it works honey, first you don't know something, then, after contemplation and afterthought...fully cured as if you'd known the whole time. You never do, but with certainty comes the luxury of pretending you did.

To your own self. Who else is there to please?

No comments:

Post a Comment