Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh no, no no no no

Am I just defiant by nature, I can't believe that. No. Is it the equal and opposite reaction bound to happen when you spend ten years dedicated to dreaming inside the box... a perfectly well-constructed, and yes, gets better by the day so glad you asked, six-sided function? Of course not.

Men declared all beings are created equal, God has no time for that. What a wasted day this will be indeed. And, each animal was created for its own reason, unique and individual, not blends and automatic correlations. Seriously!

Must have been a defense mechanism, not mine obviously. What do I have to be immune against, besides other's challenges of my God-given and driven integrity? So glad you asked, but not really. Cute, though!

I have a huge day ahead of responsibility, and I'm going to spend all of it laughing, what choice do I have? None, apparently. Not when I'm just doing what I'm asked, just being who I am, despite my better plans. Of which I have many.

No comments:

Post a Comment