Sunday, May 24, 2009

301st post, without a character limit

Much better. Definitely transitioning, and not just because I'm saving the transcript. I like having the freedom to post whatever I want in my self-owned blogs. They're free, which only adds to the beauty, which there is much.

Blogging in a free blog without a character limit, meaning there is not a limit to either the number or number of characters. The characters as in letters, and the characters studied and portrayed here, because society is full of them. Characters.

But, until I write an actual book I won't need to care about the second kind of characters which is why I'm just focusing on the first, the number of characters allowed. It's just nice to know I have access to both kinds of characters, should the definition and use be entirely at my disposal.

Which it always will be I wanted to say at the end of the last paragraph, but chose not to. Why? Well, that's something you can only find out once you get to know me. Otherwise, you might copy my characterization of a well-written post.

No comments:

Post a Comment