Thursday, May 21, 2009

I guess black is the new green

I wanted to follow the rainbow, I did pretty good until this blog. The red may have been a tad lighter than usual, perhaps lacking oxygen, or would that be too much, oh two. Got orange covered, and yellow, but where's my dang green. No, I'm not going to go so far out of my way as to change the color of anymore of my blogs, green will have to invent itself, and decide where it will put it. Black will stay.

Green is my favorite color, well, some shades, and blue. But today, and tomorrow, and the weekend throughout Monday will have to do without green, hope that's okay with some of you. Doubtful I'll have the urge even then to change a single one of my blog colors, and for sure I won't be inventing one. Getting tired of my own self and my incessant blabbing about nothing for no one.

C'mon, 24 blog readers isn't an audience, even I have the self-deprecating humor to notice and admit to that. Not that I've ever strived for more, been one of those "why waste my time, if the payback's not worth it". Payback obviously not being readership, but actual fulfillment. Oh well, maybe next week, next month, or next Christmas. Green will decide to spare the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment