Friday, May 15, 2009

The Cabin

I probably won't be leaving until later this evening, and I think I'll be driving. Which is good for me, because then I can do my best thinking. I like driving and thinking, and hope I'm not thinking too deeply that I end up hitting a deer. Deer are prevalent during night driving, which is sometimes the reason we say, "let's just go tomorrow".

Speaking of going with the flow, I'm the master. I can't even count the number of times I've had all my hopes set on something, only to find my only choice to be going with the flow. I guess it's why I pride myself so much on not being a nag, so much to nag about, yet I don't. Why make somebody's job harder than it already is, I'm lucky to have nothing to do all day.

Ha, ha. That makes me laugh at the thought of it. Anyway, have you heard I'm feeling really inspired lately, I totally am. It's nice to feel my heart beat again, and not so hard to ignore the fact that it's been waiting very long through spring to find its rhythm again. I think during our math lessons, I'll be adding up all the springs I've been waiting through, for my heart to find its rhythm again. Too many to calculate on here, but oh well, not complaining.

Math will get plenty of time on Monday, believe me!! I love that I'm not a nag though, probably one of my better character strengths when I'm not confusing myself with all those silly fractions, which aren't actually that confusing once you buckle down and learn them. Well, until you get to infinity and actually imagine that infinity is possible, it tends to blow your mind away when you invest in infinity and realize what's possible.

And should never have been impossible in the first place. I think then, I'd like not nagging even more. When I wasn't loving the shit out of it. Infinity, not nagging.

No comments:

Post a Comment