Monday, June 29, 2009

God's will and timing

It's all I'm about, nothing left to run from, not a place inside of myself that I fear to venture. It's only inside me, dreams of what's possible, explorations of infinity without judgment. It was the judgment that was the hardest part to overcome. I've only compassion left.

And full-truth be told, the compassion is only reminding myself that it's there in this instant. So, what's the compassion for? Well, it's for the difficult journeys some of us must go on to make ourselves whole. Everybody is different, but once you find the sureness that accompanies your own path, despite outside evidence, no matter false inklings, we must carry forth.

The soul won't stand for any less, it won't say, "okay, nice effort, I'll let you go". The one thing I've learned for sure as I read through CM's writings, is that once God decides, once He takes hold...there's little choice left but courage, and faith...and need for endurance.

I don't mind the difficulty of the travel, when I weigh it all out I've been through much worse. So, I'm just hanging on to God's will and timing as my guides, living my life as regularly as possible, still dreaming bold.

Not that I have any choice in the matter, believe me, I've tried. I've tried to let go, to force God to let go, but He has my soul. And I have faith, timing, courage, and will, among other things to explore. So, now you know, I intend to be whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment