Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Considering backwards

To me, that means being rigid in my views, not open. I want love, that's all I need. But, the round-about way to myself is equally interesting. Can't be in charge of the choosing.

Can totally be in charge of rambling nonsense though, definitely my expertise. Well, don't hate me, as I'm nobody's perfect. Perfect nothing to no one, and that's fine with me.

Maybe I'll give up bad prose for dumb poetry. Yes, that's starting to sound like a good idea as I type this, you never know how I'll feel tomorrow, don't trust me. Could be a John Mayer song, I think. Nah, not pitiful enough.

Lemme try again. Woe is me, nobody sees glee or understands me. Well, John...now that that's not true anymore, in fact fans are shouting from the rooftops that they love you. I can't even hear myself anymore, less need for any encouraging.

So what's left? An unemployed cheerleader with kids whining for ice cream. Gotta go meet some needs, and good luck with your preening.

No comments:

Post a Comment