Sunday, June 21, 2009

It's complex

I think I found my missing lugnut, yup, the exact one. I can't believe I missed it mainly, tucked somewhere under a pile of guilt that was really just a complex. I left the "a" out of the title, is that going to be bothersome? Psychological jargon taints my thinking, so I thought I'd do myself a favor and call it "complex" as if it was complicated, when really it was just a mix up.

In my own thinking! Can you believe it? I'd categorize it as sabotage, but it was so well-intentioned I doubt you'd be able to tell the difference if I pointed it out to you. I'm so adorable, yes, that's the final outcome, I'm cute. Too cute, I'm so complicated, and funny.

There's my happy ending, I KNEW it!!! I thought, just be patient girl, you know you can do it. You always have. This one really had me stumped though, I'm saying that honestly. But when I got to its very bottom and saw exactly how it happened...oh my God. It's just too funny.

A glitch in the way I remembered something. It could have happened to anyone, well, anyone who's so sensitive, like me. I broke under the pressure, that's all it was, in my search. My search where I found myself. Thank goodness, that's forgivable, totally.

Yes, it WAS me. I can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment