Thursday, June 4, 2009

Oh me, oh my

I've gotten bit by the writing bug again. Was thinking of just doing a collection of poetry's greatest hits, but instead put a little star by them, will just keep them as favorites. Of which I have many.

I love this dusk-ish hour when you can sense the gray in the air, STILL can't justify turning the lamps on, but it's settled, because your whole entire summer is dedicated to the ritual of getting the kids to bed at an earlier hour.

Means storytimes will return, eyes will be forced closed while it's still light out. That laying down beside a breathing innocent, after repeating "bad dreams go away, good dreams come", will last as long as it needs to because there's no hurry.

I love summer, and breaking out of habits and rituals of winter, which should have been better, but oh well, they will be this year. And deliciousness in general, oh yes I do. Then, when autumn arrives you get to say "autumn" all the time instead of fall. Plus the leaves.

Great views I'd bet from different areas of good photographers' countries. I'd hope. Popcorn spilling everywhere now, gratuitous post of the evening granted. And god bless it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment