Friday, June 19, 2009

There is no competition II

There's no competition when everything's in alignment, no, I insist. I'd rather work energy than still misguided intentions, sorry, I'm just that kind of girl. And not that other kind. Be glad, because nobody should waste their time with somebody who's always thinking in two directions.

Feel honored, that if worse came to worse, which it wouldn't, you'd never find yourself insecurely dealing with somebody who's quite well-seasoned thinking in two directions. That could become addictive, and cause all sorts of other problems that have yet to be had.

I have no respect for people who think in two directions, no, none at all. Sorry. I'd rather be slapped in the face over and over and told "you're an idiot for not thinking in two directions", but I'd adapt to the torture, I wouldn't be sold.

G'head, teach me the lesson. You wouldn't, because now you know me better. Even now, when this post was supposed to be about alignment, and nothing else...I'm writing it, but I'm not thinking it. Because I'd never think it. I'm not that kind of girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment